Friday, May 11, 2012

New Beginnings

Where to begin?  This is the question I've been asking myself a lot lately as I've contemplated starting over with blogging... I've had a lot of time to mull over what my blogging is going to be about, and am really excited to get started fresh! Like Febreze fresh! ha. Completely eliminating my old way of thinking, as far as blogging goes... ;-)

The last few months I've been doing some intense re-evaluating of life, work and my pursuit of photography, (did anyone else just have a mental image of Will and Jaden Smith walking the streets of San Fransisco with suit cases too?).

I'm very excited to be bringing some fun things to my blog. I'm totally a DIY type of girl and really love dreaming up how to do things in my own creative way and love being inspired by others.. So we'll be seeing some of that around here... I'm also a h.u.g.e. coffee drinker, and have some fun ideas with that I'll be bringing to the blog about that too! And Of course, you'll hear all about whats going on in my corner of the photography world, and lots of other sweetness!

For all my fellow bloggers who have followed me in the past- You're all gems!  And for anyone new to my blog- Welcome, I'm glad you stopped by!!

I have always loved blog posts that include a photo or two, and what better way to introduce the blogging world to my baby than with one in this post!  

Here is Munchkin, my little Shih tzu. Yes, her name says it all- bummer I can't take the credit for that one... She's 9 1/2 and has been my constant shadow for the last 8 1/2 years. I just love her little furry face to death!  (And don't worry, she'll be making many appearances on here.)


Stay tuned! There are all kinds of beautiful images coming to the blog very soon...
  
 Stay cool and have a Happy Friday!

2 comments: