Monday, May 28, 2012

Remembering.

Personal
Today I am thankful to those who go into harms way to protect family, friends and strangers. They fight to ensure freedom that I so often take for granted.  No matter what is going on in my life, I know that is it small compared to what these men and women, and their families, face daily. 

Today we honor and remember you for your sacrifice.
http://easyandelegantlife.com/2012/05/in-memorium-this-memorial-day/
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." – John 15:13

2 comments:

  1. I agree! At the 4th of July parade, I need a tissue when the Vets walk by. I'm so thankful for everything they've done to ensure my world is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Michelle, I too can't ever see them go by without tears. I am so blessed by them and their sacrifice and love.

    ReplyDelete